Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2009




Well my blogging had to stop as I sliced thro my fingertips while slicing celery for my lunch. Very painful as the nerve ends are extra sensitive from CPS.




All better now but still a tad sensitive so I wont be posting too much today. It's nice to be able to do s/thing though. Erica has had my first designs which she has told me she'll keep for inspiration for possible woodland characters so I'm putting them up for you to see. They are not as good as Erica's as my sketching is hampered by my arthritic fingers and lack of talent. lol
I would love to receive any comments on them. I'm also doing some other w/land creatures and some pattern designs of tree bark and fungii. Hmm I did have a life once. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!