Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

The Hiccup continues................

I've been away for a while I'm afraid, with personal and Family illness.

Very sad today as my dear sister in law passed away after 5 months of the doctors telling her she had a chest infection!! Last Monday they finally diagnosed throat and lung cancer and by Wednesday told her son she had asbestosis too and was crtically ill.

We've been visiting and ferrying family from Scotland to visit (a 100mile round trip) all week. I'm so sad, she was a good friend to me as well as a dear family member.

Hope to be posting again soon.

8 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jeanie x I am so, so, sad for your loss x sending you hugs x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kate and Leigh for your kind thoughts and hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. jeanie,
    I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sorry to hear your sad news.
    Thank you for dropping by my blog, it is always lovely to "meet" someone new.

    Hugs Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Jeannie sooo sorry to hear your sad news .... my thoughts are with you at this sensitive time .... take care dear friend... such a tragic time for all of you.. sending love and hugz oxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jeanie, I've only just seen your post...I'm so sorry to hear about your Sister in law, so sad to lose someone special. I'll be thinking of you. Hugs, Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to say thank you to all who have sent their condolences, my cyber family are such special people. Thank you dear friends it means so much to know you care. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!