Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

My first ever scrap page. My Sunshine Girls! - Challenge at Scrap Friends.


Over at Scrap Friends they're asking for you to post your first ever LO.  This is the very first page I did way back in 2009.  I had virtually no supplies except my first 12 x 12 scrapbook, one pack of papers, some photographs of my 3 granddaughters, ordinary glue, and some magazine pictures.
I knew nothing about archival quality and acid free papers etc. I've thought about re-doing this page again but I don't want to lose this one, I just love the sponteneity it shows. There is still time to show your first page too just pop over to Scrap Friends and post yours.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, full of sunshine! Hugs, Valerie
    PS Can you mail me your new post addy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeee it!! So fun to look back on our first pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look back! Those girls look like sunshine personified. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it jean, such a fresh and happy page, well done...xx

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!