Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

LIVE LAUGH LOVE - Stitching for Lets Get Trendy3 Challenge

Hi Everyone hope you're having a great day today.  Me?  I'm stuck indoors for another day trying to get my heating sorted!!  How many excuses can these guys come up with for not turning up and not finishing a job.  Ah well I'm lucky it's a rented flat and I'm not paying for it I suppose. At least I've been able to do some crafting as the rest of my flat is being worked on?  I use the term loosely.  If they don't finish today I'm going to chain them to my kitchen sink until they do, in the noddy with little pinnies on!  Hold that thought!! Lol

Over at Let's Get Trendy3 You can be inspired by all the lovely tutorials their DT's are producing over the month of June.  I made this tag using the techniques for stitching as my inspiration.  The stamp is the latest free stamp from the Craft Stamper Magazine which I stamped on my tag then covered part of it with a piece of white net. I stitched it down with crosses with pink embroidery thread, machine stitched some pleated pink lace along the bottom and some pink bias binding in a loop at the top of the tag,  I stamped another image from the stamp and ripped the word part from it I adhered this with some pads and added the L from a Papermania Summer Blooms set.  Hope you like the blooms I made from my mopping up kitchen roll too.
Thank you for looking folks and any blog love you leave.  Love all your comments.                                                                                                                                                                              

6 comments:

  1. Lovely work, but sorry to hear that your problems are not being sorted properly! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanie-I've loved looking around your blog-you have some great projects. I love using kitchen roll too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING those layers!! Thanks for playing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the textures and the eclectic mix of elements!

    Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable tag!!. LOVE the pink lace ruffles & the cross stitches!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such a wonderful tag! Love the pink and the cross stitching! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now! 3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!