Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

The Dress!

I just had to scrap this photo.  My daughter made it into a card for my birthday and it bought such memories back of when I started to make all my own clothes.  Being small I always had trouble finding anything to fit me in the shops.
I used Kaisercraft paper - storytelling collection and added texture paste stencils and stamps to vamp it up a bit.
Flowers from the tattered florals TH die using the same papers. 

Here's a sneak peek of a  new home card which is winging its way to my friemd Mitra Pratt in New York.


Hope she likes it.
Thanks for looking and your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you around again, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Valerie it's good to be back too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just spotted on Mitra's blog that you are recovering from surgery. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sian for your good wishes. I'm getting there now. x

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!