Pages

Thursday 28 October 2010

"The Creative Type DT call layout"



This is the first page I've uploaded since the last CT challenge not because I haven't wanted to but pressures outside my control. Mainly due to the lovely girl in the photo whose my eldest granddaughter and the bravest person I know. After spending her summer having extensive surgery to her left foot and ankle joint she is now recovering with the same spirit she's shown throughout her 15 yrs on this planet. Born with a club foot all the surgery, plaster castes, alizarin frames, splints, orthotics and physio haven't done any good. She was walking like a ballerina on points permanently, so she's spent the whole summer recovering from having her ankle joint fused in a standing position. We all love her to bits.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!