Pages

Sunday 31 October 2010



Wow I finished this by the skin of my teeth. I've just broken my Olympus camera and took the photos with my old Samsung. The photos aren't as good but........This is my layout for the design team call over at Creative Type. I really like their style of scrapping but I don't expect my page will impress anyone! I chose to do my heart as I've always been a soft touch as all my friends and family will vouch for. LOL. I really enjoyed working on this LO, just wished my fingers worked better and I'd given myself more time. My inspiration usually works better when I have a deadline which makes for scary late nights!

2 comments:

  1. Love the way the heart opens out to reveal the bird :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate. I'm really pleased to know you've looked and liked. It's going in my art journal.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!