Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Scrapbooked Calendar - 2011 for Bosworth Community CentreCalendar



I made this 8x8 1/2" Calendar for Bosworth Drive Community Centre, Chelmsley Wood, Solihull, where I host a small craft club every 2 weeks. They had ideas of getting it printed and posting out for Christmas but as they didn't ask me until NOV to do it it was too late. I've somehow missed out April's page which I have on my camera but cannot retrieve it onto the pc?? Anyone got any ideas how to do it? Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog ... I get very excited to read them....yes .. I would be honoured to have you as a follower ... hugs x
    Your blog is great too ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for looking Heather.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!