Pages

Monday 31 January 2011

Can't Sleep!!


It.4.50am and I can't sleep so I thought I'd show another page from Abi's Journal , it didn't photograph very well with the light colours too light and the darks too dark. You'll have to bear with me as I'm still not used to this new camera. I'm waiting for paint to dry on my Calendar page for February. I'm a bit late with it as I've been struggling to cope with normal days?? What is a NORMAL day??? These days I feel so ABNORMAL at times. I should be sleeping as I've a busy day with the Craft Club first session this year at 10am - 12noon then a friend is bringing her new baby boy to see me, for lunch and a chat. I'll try to get another couple of hours now so Byeee and thank you for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely page for Abi's journal Jeanie, sorry you didn't get much sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val thank you. I did go back to bed but just dozed then got up late. At least I got my Calendar page started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative, Jean, the page looks great. I'm often still awake at 4.50 too! Coming online is better than tossing and turning though. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole thank you for leaving me a comment. Next time we'll have a night time crop party shall we? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!