Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

Big warning - this is a long post

 Saturday was a great day.  My Daughter and I went to an Arts and Crafts event in Ironbridge, Shropshire at the Maws Craft Centre.  The weather was beautiful, sunny and warm with a gentle breeze. We set up our tables and sat talking to other artists, painting and eating.  A truly wonderful day!!  We didn’t sell much but it didn’t matter.

 My daughter is painting amazing horse portraits in oils while I love my watercolour skies and flowers.

Afterwards we went back to my dd for a barbecue and I got these lovely pics of Daisy playing with her new inflatable which she’s named Sealicious.

Another LO in the making I hope.

Since my move the time has been flying by, my days have been filled with trying to furnish my flat on a tight budget, filling out endless forms to apply for benefits and still going through the  round of highs and lows over my own circumstances and my husband and son’s illnesses. I don’t know where I’d be without my little bolthole to run back to after another week of upsets.  I am having serious withdrawal from crafting but am slowly getting sorted.


I made this little key house for myself, in the vain hope that I wont spend half the day looking for keys to something or other. Forgot to put the hooks on before I took the photos!!
My eyes are getting as bad as my memory !! Lol

Talking of which I’m so sorry I haven’t been visiting your blogs  lately, the screen plays havoc with my focussing so I cant stay around for long.  Hopefully as my life settles into a more sedate pattern I will be able to craft and blog more.  In the meantime, have a good week everyone. xx

Thank you for dropping by, I truly appreciate all your visits and comments. xx

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice day with your daughter and granddaughter, she is such a lovely girl. That photo will make a grand LO! Hope you manage to get all you need for your flat, I can imagine that is not easy. Take care of yourself, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Love your little key house....sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics!!! And that little house is GORGEOUS!! LOVING all the pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que ótimo tempo voces passaram! Tomara terem se divertido bastante! Adorei sua casinha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!