Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Daisy and Dandelion

I've been busy trying to find my way around on the dc website and here for the last couple of weeks. I got the Daisy and Dandelion bug and have made several cards using the freebies with dc and the downloads. I make and sell my own painted cards to raise money for our exercise class in Castle Bromwich, Birmingham. My crafted cards I usually keep for family and friends but the new d&d and smirk range are very nice and people keep asking me for them. I shall have to ask if it's ok to sell them because of the copyright issues.

I've also been looking at some more woodland creatures for Erica to look at. I'll post them to her first then put them up for comments if she doesn't want to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!