Pages

Friday, 22 May 2009

Postcards from the Picos






I was invited to display some of my paintings and cards in the display cabinet at our local Arts and Tourist info office in Solihull this week. I decided to make a theme of it and paint from the many sketches and photos I took when I went on a weeks painting holiday last year. It took me the best part of 2 months to do it all and I was a day late with my deadline as my arthritic hands gave up on me on Sunday evening just as I was finishing off.




Here's some of the cards and pics on display. I will add some more when I've edited them.











3 comments:

  1. Hi you,have a nice day ^^! . Your blog is very nice .

    Welcome to my website : http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com/ . This
    is a website where have a lot of beautiful wallpapers .Especially ,
    all free !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paintings, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Val just found this post comment. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!