Pages

Friday 26 November 2010


I loved doing this LO. I used recycled brown paper, which came in my latest scrapping packaging, scrunched it up then smoothed it out and used a paint pot tester on bubble wrap for some of the patterning, then added more with a lace doily stencilled onto the paper too. This gave the effect of a simple heart shape with scalloped edges so I cut the shape out and then cut a plain coffee coloured paper out to echo the scalloped shape, finally mounting both onto a plain dusty pink paper. The ribbons are all scraplings from my sewing box stash, as did the button and sequin strips.
The LO is about an old photo of hubbie's uncle, also called Len on his wedding day to Rose?? I don't know her surname, in 1918. One of those experiments that was successful and I enjoyed. Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!