Pages

Thursday 29 September 2011

Scrap for Help - Cherry Blossom!I


I started to scrap this ages ago and just finished it off. Hope I'm in time! The theme for this challenge this month is Spring which is upside down for me as we're just going into Autumn/Fall. The photo is the cherry blossom on the tree in our allotment last Spring, the words are my own.


I used a recycled kraft holder which had earrings on it, for the photo frame and a pink paper clip from a pack of handmade papers, a used record card which I cut out the cherry blossom shape and wrote on the reverse, and the twine around the photo is from a necklace which was broken. I also used a broken piece of chipboard scroll as a stencil to make the pink borders, and also the flowers were from a scrap piece of 12x12 Papermania blossoms paper. I cut out the circles using dinner and tea plates for my template.

Hope you like it and thank you for looking and commenting. I love all of them.

7 comments:

  1. beautiful page and the colors are perfect spring colors..cool work!
    byeeee,lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO. I always use my plates for cutting circles, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, congratulations !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is simply beautiful!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the use of the krafts pakg. It looks fab! Thanks for playing along with us at SFH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean you have outdone yourself here ... a winner for sure !!!!! sooooooooooooo beautiful .... your work is so awesome .... congrats on being featured ... woohoo you are on a fabulous journey of discovery .... big hugz to you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jean!
    It was very beautiful layout!
    Please send email to scrapforhelpus@gmail.com to send your digital kit.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!