Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

Been making cards!

Here's a preview of some of the cards I've made with the Papermania Christmas Pack this year. Each year my Mom sends a card with £5 in it, to all her Great Grand Children (19 altogether) and I make the cards for her. I've made 18 so far!! The ages of the GGC range from 15mths - 16 yrs so I have to do a variety.

I've also been making tags and tag cards which I've posted on my other Blog Mixing Media.  I would love a visit and your comments on my work over there too.

I'm helping out in Shropshire, 'til the weekend looking after my DGD Daisy for my hard working DD & DSIL.  Daisy's been busy making her Mum's Christmas Present with me, which I can't reveal yet but it came to me while helping her, what my favourite thing about December is.

 Now I can't wait to get home and scrap about it for the December challenge at Once Upon A Sketch.  Thanks for looking and any sweet words you want to share.  I do love and appreciate them all. xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards again! I am still trying to persuade myself to get on with my cards before it is too late....Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Jeanie, I love coming here to see what you have been doing and your works keeps on evolving every single day .... you are amazing!! keep going .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 19!!! Oh my goodness!!!

    Great job... really lovely that you make them all for your Mum to hand out- much more personal. Would cost a small fortune too buying them all.

    My favourite is the little guy with the tree and star. awwww.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!