Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2012

New Year - New Start! Simon Saya and Happy Daze Challenges!

Hi everyone well I've spent NY with a 3 day migraine!!
It started well with some card making and journal pages then the pain struck. Ugh. Nothing to do but take the pills and wait it out. I managed a couple of short sessions blog hopping but this is my first real session.
Here's my youngest DGD Daisy on Christmas Eve. You can see the excitement building can't you.

It's Daisy's 8th Birthday next week and I made her birthday card plus a little book to write a story in.  I'm entering them for the Simon Says challenge to use something new and the Happy Daze Challenge which also want something new used.

She loves writing stories about fairies and about horses. I've bought her lots of crafting goodies for her birthday too which I hope she'll enjoy using.

The papers and matching embellies are from a range by Papermania which I picked up in the craft sale last week.
I will probably be doing some crafting with her the next time I go so at least I know she'll have some supplies to use.

Hope you like them and thank you for looking. xx

9 comments:

  1. happy new year jean, sorry to hear about your migraine, sending you tons of healing sparkles..

    I love daisy's card and book, bet she will enjoy writing in it, and how lovely of her writing things at such a young age..

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little sweetie, and love the book and card you have made for her! Wish her all the best from me, too! Hope that nasty migraine goes away and stays away! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set! It's great that you enjoy crafting with your DGD. Special together-time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooooooooooooo gorgeous and full of love with a touch of whimsy ... love love love it .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet book, I am sure she will love it, Thank you for uploading it for the happy Daze challenge this month, and good luck in the prize draw.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty book, thank you for sharing it with us at Happy Daze, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is book is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope Daisy had a lovely birthday! It's a really sweet book, thanks for sharing with us at Happy Daze :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New year and lovely book :D
    Thanks for joining us this month on the Happy Daze challenge blog :D
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!