Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Blossoming - CIS Challenge #4

The Challenge at CSI here,  is asking for you to look at your photo and write down your thoughts. Look for something unexpected and ask questions about it along with following the other clues. This is my second LO for CIS this week as when I was looking at photos to choose I liked this one too and as they're sisters I don't like doing for one and not the other. Plus I had all the colours handy too. lol  The background papers,  flourish  and pearls reflect Faith's personality and choices as she adores little flower sprigs especially roses in mute colours.


My testimony - Curious, unexpected written reflections on a hidden tag, framed  journaling, in steps.
IW- Wonder, Sense, Change
My Evidence - Photo - reflective acetate,  framed,  rhinestone brads
,Chipboard flourish sprayed with silver Mica and decorated with rhinestones and pearl string. 
 Shiny ribbon on extra journaling tag.
 I also added a little sock hanger to my dress form to make it into a question mark which I coloured and sprayed with pearl accents, then added white adirondac ink and a shiny heart.  The ribbon tie is a bit I cut from the tulle tucked under the photo.
I really enjoyed making this LO and my hidden journaling reads
"When I look at you, curiosity overtakes. What will you be like in 5 yrs? You are so sensible and always get on with things. Will you always be "the doer". You've always been your big sister's slave and her best friend, will you find your own niche when she goes to Uni? I can see how you're blossoming and I'm so very proud to be your Nan" xx.  I chose to hide this as Faith is a quiet girl and hates the limelight, unlike her big sister!
Hope you like it and thank you for any sweet comments you leave, I really love reading them.xx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving some blog love!